Beginning Korean 2
Beginning Korean 2 will further your grammatical knowledge and communication skills. Along with increased focus on speaking, more practical expressions will be introduced. An excursion to a Korean restaurant will be arranged in order to boost your learning experience in a real life setting.
|Michelle Lee||11 October||Wednesday||6-8pm||9||$335||Enrolments closed|
- Topic 1: Review of Korean alphabet, greetings, verb changes and basic grammar rules
- Topic 2: Daily routine with a focus on extended verbs and nouns
- Topic 3: Asking price and buying things
- Topic 4: Asking and giving directions
- Topic 5: Weekend activities with a focus on past tense
- Topic 6: Expressing desires and wishes
- Topic 7: Telephone and calling
- Topic 8: Making an appointment
- Topic 9: Asking and giving directions
- Topic 10: Sharing your travel experiences
By the end of the course, you should:
- be able to read, write, listen and speak in Korean at an elementary level
- develop an understanding of the Korean language
- improve your communication skills in Korean
- have a basic understanding of the Korean culture and people.
Who should enrol
Students who have completed Beginning Korean 1 or similar.
Textbook: Opened Korean Elementary 1 (ISBN: 978-89-7699-86F3-7) English version and handouts.