Beginning Korean 1
This course is designed to provide students, with no prior knowledge of Korean, a broad and practical understanding of the Korean language, essential for basic communication and to establish a strong base for further study of Korean.
|Michelle Lee||10 October||Tuesday||6-8pm||9||$335||Enrolments closed|
- Topic 1: Introduction to Hangul
- Topic 2: Vowels and consonants
- Topic 3: Combined vowels and final consonants
- Topic 4: Composing basic sentences
- Topic 5: Greetings and introducing
- Topic 6: Talking about daily activities
- Topic 7: Introduction to numbers and dates
- Topic 8: When is your birthday?
- Topic 9: Asking about and explaining locations
- Topic 10: Where is the dormitory?
By the end of the course, you should:
- have a basic knowledge of the Korean language
- be able to produce and comprehend various types of simple sentences and expressions
- be able to communicate in Korean for day-to-day situations and on some limited topics
- have a basic understanding of the Korean culture and people.
Who should enrol
Beginning Korean 1 is for anyone who is interested in Korea or the Korean language.
Opened Korean Elementary 1 (English version and handouts). You can purchase a copy from the ANU Coop bookstore or online from www.twochois.com