Terms and conditions
- Courses are designed for adults. Students must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application unless otherwise stated in the course outline.
- Places in courses will be allocated in order of enrolment.
- Payment details are required at time of enrolment.
- No pro rata fees apply.
- Courses are run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers.
- The University reserves the right to amend or cancel courses at their discretion.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the enrolment of a minor (under 18years) and remove them from the classroom. A full refund will apply in these circumstances.
- If the University cancels a course in which you have enrolled and fees have been paid, you will be contacted and either transferred to an alternate course, provided with a credit to the value of the course, or refunded the full amount.
- If you cancel your enrolment prior to a course commencing, a $100 administration fee may apply.
- If you cancel your enrolment after a course commences, no refund will be granted.
You must claim your discount at the time of enrolment. Only one discount can be applied per course enrolment.
- Seniors, pensioners, health care card holders, and people on unemployment benefits, $25 per course across all programs.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner in class.
- Visual Arts classes may have specific Work Health Safety requirements - this includes wearing appropriate clothing and saftey wear as instructed by the teacher
- Students that do not adhere to these requirements will not be able to participate in class