The Young Alumni Council is a volunteer-run organisation of alumni aged 35 and under who want to stay involved with ANU, keep in touch with their former classmates and grow their professional networks.
Goals and Objectives
- Increase opportunities, engagement and support for alumni aged 34 and under
- Build young alumni engagement in key regions/hubs
- Celebrate ANU and young alumni achievement
- Grow young alumni participation and support
- Have a strong and engaging social media presence
- Initiate regular and relevant communication with young alumni
- Participate in programs and services that assist young alumni
- Participate in the ANU alumni publications program
- Encourage engagement of businesses and organisations with the ANU and its community
- Tailor existing programs and services to the young alumni community
2017 Meeting dates
Tuesday 11 April
Tuesday 9 May
Tuesday 13 June
Tuesday 11 July
Tuesday 8 August
Tuesday 12 September
Tuesday 10 October
Tuesday 14 November
Tuesday 12 December
Meetings are held on-campus at ANU and by teleconference. If you are interested in attending a Council meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Young Alumni Council are organising a series of networking drinks in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney, as well as speed mentoring opportunities and career forums.
Check in on their Facebook Page to stay up to date with current young alumni events.
The Young Alumni Council is always open to new Members, either for a six-month or two-year term. To get involved or to request an application form please email email@example.com.
Wanted - Young Alumni Profiles
The Young Alumni Council is seeking ANU young alumni who are willing to share their post-uni stories and engage with the young alumni community. You will be asked a series of questions and asked to provide a photo. If you are interested in being profiled please contact the Young Alumni Council.
Meet the Young Alumni Council Members.