The Melbourne Alumni Network invites local and visiting alumni to evening drinks and canapés around the theme 'The Productivity & Fairness Challenge'.
Prompted by the Productivity Commission's inquiry into the workplace relations framework, the evening will feature a panel discussion on a variety of socio-economic issues including penalty rates, unpaid internships and minimum wage setting.
Join special guest panellists:
- Nick Wilson, Commissioner, Fair Work Commission
- Professor Peter Whiteford, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU
- Tom O'Shea, Executive Director Policy Media and Communications, Fair Work Ombudsman
- Joel Fetter, Barrister, Victorian Bar
- Niki Howells-Schramm, Senior Workplace Relations Consultant, Victorian Employers' Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The panel discussion will be moderated by Cameron Roles, Senior Lecturer, ANU College of Law.
Join special guests from State and Federal government agencies, peak bodies, unions, the small business community and academia. Partners and friends are most welcome.
Dress neat casual or business casual.
Registrations for this event has now closed. Please contact the event organiser for assistance.